For 1 liter almond milk:
- Soak 200 grams of raw Mallorcan almonds IGP Ametlla de Mallorca, with or without skin, in mineral water for 8 hours.
- After this time, wash and drain the almonds.
- Put them in your blender and add 1 liter of mineral water, a pinch of sea salt and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Beat at maximum speed for 25 seconds.
- Filter the result with a cloth bag to prepare vegetable milk or with a fine cotton cloth, pressing hard to extract all the liquid.
Keep it in a glass bottle in the refrigerator. You can drink it as is, with coffee, with soluble cocoa or carob powder. Either drink cold, natural or hot.
Recipe by Rosa de Asturias, member of Dones en Femení from Associación de Cuiners de les Illes Balears (ASCAIB).